Getting your LEGACY Book project underway could not be easier.
Your LEGACY Book project will comprise of three basic steps. Take a look at the simple processes below that make up each step, and finally lead to your completed book.
- Make your initial inquiry by email;
- We will contact you to discuss your project, help you to select the best book option, and put forward a production schedule;
- Once agreed, we will then issue a contract. You sign the contract and pay the initial Deposit. Your project can now move on to Step Two.
Creating Your Book
- Interviews and Research get underway. You send us your documents and images;
- Once your appointed US-based author has completed the writing of your Legacy Book, it is then edited by one of our team of experienced editors;
- Post edting, you will be sent the first draft for proofing, together with a correction/amendment sheet. Once you have read the draft, and made any comments on the correction/amendment sheet, you return the latter to us, together with the next payment. Your project can now move on to Step Three.
- Upon receipt of the correction/amendment sheet, your Legacy book will enter artwork production, and be assigned an ISBN;
- When completed, you will be sent a Final Proof to read and sign-off. You return the signed proof, together with the completion payment;
- Upon receipt of your signed proof and payment, your Legacy Book enters print production and is professionally published. Your requested printed copies are sent directly to you.